When Ian first considered commencing the business - one of the important factors was how he would describe the company.
Ian says: “We are a home improvement company, and totally focused on that area of building. Together with that, I put my name to it to confirm the level of Integrity and Commitment I would give to the business and to show anyone who became part of it, my expectations of them in this organisation.
A Home Improvement Company is just that. It ‘improves the amenity to client homes.’
How, as a company, will we ensure our company achieves this for our clients?
1. Identifying and maintaining a clear understanding of our client’s needs.
2. Ensuring we meet the client’s needs, not our ideas of what those needs may be.
3. Ensuring a line of communication from the first call to Handover.
4. Remaining focussed at all times on the reason for the company’s existence.
5. Supporting and nurturing success, through the establishment of strong relationships with suppliers and tradespeople.
6. Maintaining an ongoing ability for the company to refocus on the market place and the continual changes to its needs and products.
7. Maintaining the original philosophy of Integrity and Commitment at all times.”
Our purpose built Exhibition Centre provides clients and potential clients with the opportunity to compare products from numerous suppliers as well as being able to see other home improvement products all in one place.
Save time and money visit our outdoor living centre situated at 152 Russell Street, Emu Plains (between McDonald's and Red Rooster).
We are open 360 days a year!