If your home is becoming a bit of a squeeze, the most cost-effective option can often be to improve, rather than to move.
When it comes to adding a first floor home extension, Ian Cubitts Classic Home Improvements are the specialists. They can assist with the initial decision making as well as all aspects of design and construction. For instance:
1) What are the advantages of adding a new level?
- Added value to the family home.
- Additional living space for growing families.
Families can bring their parents back into the family environment rather than living on their own.
2) Points to consider
- Plan your needs and consider a floor plan.
- Talk to your financial lender and set a budget.
3) What are common types of top level expansions?
- Depending on the family requirements, a common 1st floor includes a couple of bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area/rumpus room
4) What sort of budget are we looking at for an average house?
- This depends on the size of the extension, the design and the materials used. Your financial lender is the best place to start. We can then determine if the budget suits your requirements and work back from there.
5) What is the time frame?
- *Usually 3 - 6months – the big advantage is that you can still live in the house during the addition.
6) Do you have examples of home extensions by Ian Cubitt Classic Home Improvements?
Just go to our website and click ‘Gallery’.
7) Where can I get more information?
Ian Cubitts Classic Home Improvements provide an in-house design service to assist you with attractive and practical solutions for adding extra living space. Phone 1300 721 150 or www.classichomeimprovements.com.au