When Ian first considered commencing the business - one of the important factors was how he would describe the company.
Ian said: “We are a home improvement company, and totally focused on that area of building. Together with that, I put my name to it to confirm the level of Integrity and Commitment I would give to the business and to show anyone who became part of it, my expectations of them in this organisation.
A Home Improvement Company is just that. It ‘improves the amenity to client homes.’
How, as a company, will we ensure our company achieves this for our clients? By:
- Identifying and maintaining a clear understanding of our client’s needs.
- Ensuring we meet the client’s needs, not our ideas of what those needs may be.
- Ensuring a line of communication from the first call to Handover.
- Remaining focussed at all times on the reason for the company’s existence.
- Supporting and nurturing success, through the establishment of strong relationships with suppliers and tradespeople.
- Maintaining an ongoing ability for the company to refocus on the market place and the continual changes to its needs and products.
- Maintaining the original philosophy of Integrity and Commitment at all times.”
Ian now employs around 40 staff members and contracts to dozens of tradespeople and suppliers. This financial year the company built up to 300 Granny Flats, easily holding onto its reputation as the largest Granny Flat Builder in NSW.
There are now four exhibition and design centres to showcase the variety of home improvements and Granny Flats that we offer:
Emu Plains Main Exhibition Centre - Ian Cubitt's Classic Home Improvements
Main Exhibition Centre & Head Office
152 Russell Street, Emu Plains NSW 2750 Open 7 Days
Monday to Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Engadine Design Centre Ian Cubitt's Classic Home Improvements
3/998 Old Princess Highway, Engadine NSW 2233
Open 5 Days
Monday to Saturday
Gosford Exhibition Centre - Ian Cubitt's Classic Home Improvements
209a Henry Parry Drive, Gosford NSW 2250
Newcastle Exhibition Centre - Ian Cubitt's Classic Home Improvements
78 Main Road Glendale NSW 2285
(This office is coming in December this year).